Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Little Angel Landry Gale

I wanted to start a new blog to be dedicated to Landry and one day Owen too. I wanted our family blog to be the updates on us and this to be the remembering spot for our angel(s).
Not many of you got to meet Landry but he was such a sweet, determined special spirit. We are so lucky to have had him placed in our family and in our home even for a short while. We love him dearly and always will. I pray that we will remember him and what a gift we were given. My fear is that we will not be able to remember because he was here for such a short time. By doing this blog I am hoping to record memories and to never forget his life.

2 comments:

  1. what a great idea some days it really helps to get it out!! Ill be following

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogs are such a great way to help us remember. You are such a strong family and and inspiration to us all. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete