Friday, October 11, 2013

Placed in our lives

I believe in a much bigger plan than any one of us could ever imagine. I believe the Lord places the people in our lives they we need the most.
Over the last five, almost six years, we have been blessed by the people who have been placed in our lives.
This fall, Lenn was looking at more sheep!  He found some and told me he was going to get them.  I told him I wanted to go, which was odd.  It is so much easier to stay home, but I had a strong feeling to go that day.  I kept trying to talk myself out of it, but I kept getting that same feeling that I should go.  We loaded Owen up and off we went.  The whole way over I kept thinking of all the things I could be doing at home.
We got to the place where the sheep were and there was an older man and a younger lady.  I was in the truck with Owen and Lenn was visiting with them for awhile. Then the lady left and later came back out and headed for the truck.  I opened the door to say hello and instantly I knew why I needed to go that day!
This young lady has a story of her own, and a fairly recent one. Yet she seemed so brave to be talking to me about it and keeping her composure the whole time.  Yes, there were a few tears but her strength was something to write home about.
She has a little angel that came way too early due to her own health conditions and also hospital negligence.  She told me her story and then told me what miracles she witnessed with the birth and passing of her sweet little girl.
I am very grateful I was able to meet this lady, she is no longer even in the country but her strength and testimony will always be a great example to me.  Sometimes it helps to know that we are not alone in our trials that we are given and to see others with such strength lets you know you can do it to.
I know our loving Heavenly Father has a plan and even though it is not always fun or easy, His plan also contains the help we need to endure the trials that are given to us.  We have been blessed with such great examples through friends and family and I am so grateful to have them through any trials that come our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment