Monday, June 29, 2015

2015 Angel Day

Angel Day #5

April 21, 2015

I remember while growing up, dreaming and talking with my sister about getting married and having children. I would have the perfect life, perfect children and everything in between would be perfect too! Too bad we have to grow up and realize that reality hits you in the face a time or two and the only option to have is to get back up and keep going!
I would have never guessed I would be celebrating an angel day for one of my babies'. Since I will face this day each and every year for the rest of my life I choose to embrace it and make the most out of it. I believe trials come to make us better than who we were the day before.
Each year I try to come up with something to give or do for someone else in Landry's name. This year I had one plan, and since it has been so long I don't remember the details of it, it couldn't happen because Owen wasn't feeling well and I didn't want to take him out of the house.
This is where divine intervention comes in and once again technology blessed my life! A family that had recently lost an unborn baby came to my mind and I wondered what I could do for them. Then a book title came to mind. I quickly got on amazon and with a few clicks this book was on its way to this sweet family.
I love the movie too! The part when little Colton tells his mom about his big sister in heaven that he shouldn't even know about touched my heart. I wanted this family to know that I too believe this little sister will be with them again too.


Five years closer to my little man..........

No comments:

Post a Comment