Saturday, August 21, 2010

Four months....

This is Landry's temporary garden marker. The granite took longer than expected so they made this for us. It has been there for a while, I just have not posted it. I love it, the picture fits Landry so well.
It has been four months today since I had my baby here at home in my arms. It seems like just yesterday and yet so long ago. When I think of the details it is so raw and fresh. It is hard to let myself go there, but then I find myself wanting to go there to feel near him.
Today is hard because it is also our 12 year wedding anniversary. I told myself I would focus on the wedding anniversary and not so much the other but it is so hard sometimes to make yourself try to forget something like that.

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture on his marker. I have a 11x14 picture of the Savior holding a baby hanging in Kaden's room that I bought right after our baby died. It always gives me a sense of peace. Happy Anniversary!! You're right, keep the focus on the fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry. The milestones make it extra hard and get you thining alot!! I hope you made it through thed day. Sending much love!

    ReplyDelete