Friday, November 19, 2010

Sentimental

Double click on the picture to read the words.
All I wanted for Christmas two years ago was photoshop. Lenn got it for me and I am now just starting to learn a few things.
The first picture will be our newest Christmas decoration. The picture I used has a very special meaning and I am so glad I took it.
The monkey was a gift from Abby, it was a favorite of hers at the time and she gave it to Landry. The green bear was from Bentley. He got that bear from the hospital when he broke his collar bone. This bear was a 'no touchy' item for everyone. When I suggested the kids give a gift to Landry, Bentley went to his room and brought out his green bear. My heart was touched. Before they closed Landry's casket Bentley gave him his green bear to have forever.
So...the point is...Christmas is a very special holiday that we get to celebrate so I wanted the picture to be more than just cute.

3 comments:

  1. These are amazing!! Thank you so much for the charm. I cried when I opened it up. It is simply amazing. I am wearing it today!! Thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos of Landry. What a special little boy. How sweet of your kids to give them their special stuffed animals. It made me cry so hard when you said Bentley gave him his to be buried with. How sweet Bentley is. Knowledge beyond his years, huh? Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gayle just wanted you to also know I gave you a award on my blog check it out for more info :0)

    ReplyDelete