Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween

Lenn came home with 4 mini pumpkins and a grin on his face. I could tell he was excited about some idea. He asked if we had paint and then told me what he had planned. He brought us each a pumpkin to decorate for Landry's grave. We had a good time painting and trying to be artistic and creative. Thanks Lenn, it was a great idea.
I think Bentley took the creative award (with Grandpa Johnson's help). It turned out to be one of the medicine witches or whatever they are.
Then we took them over to the cemetery when the weather was nice. (The pig is from his cousin, she brought it back in May and it is still there.)
This picture cracks me up! Lenn is always fussing with something. Bentley messing around. Abby being the center of something. I am behind the camera and Owen sleeping in the van.

I am sure Halloween is different in Heaven (maybe non-existent) but Happy Halloween anyway. We love you little Landry.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's awesome that you guys made Landry little pumpkins. How cute. Give Lenn a big pat on the back for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! I love this so special and sweet!!

    ReplyDelete