Sunday, December 2, 2012

Always near my heart

I wear my Landry necklace whenever I leave the house....I love it!
I received this in the mail 2 1/2 years ago from someone who chose not be known.  How grateful I am to this person.  Wearing this Landry's charm reminds me that he is never too far away.
I am so thankful for all the great people that have blessed my life in many ways.
How thoughtful you have been!  We have received anonymous gifts and they have been so nice but I hate not being able to thank who they came from.  If you are one that has sent one of these gifts, thank you very much for your love and thoughtfulness towards my family.

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful necklace!! Gifts like this are irreplaceable. You are in my thoughts and prayers this holiday!! Big hugs mama

    ReplyDelete