Saturday, December 1, 2012

Another tender mercy

Unbelievable, two years ago I had this picture on my phone.  I took this during his car seat trial before we could leave the hospital.  I thought it was just the cutest picture.  He was so precious that day!  Lenn dropped me off to do a checklist of things before we could take Landry home.  I guess Lenn figured he passed all the tests with Owen and didn't need to repeat them!  So he left me there, which was fine by me but it is funny the things that bother you.  I look at this picture and remember how when Lenn left he took all Landry's cute blankets with him, so all of his take home pictures are with the lovely hospital blankets!

I am sure I am crazy, but that is what I thought of after seeing this picture again.  But the tender mercy with this picture is that 2 years ago I was watering lambs and my phone fell into the water bucket!  I tried to dry it out but no luck!  It was ruined.  Then this last weekend my darling older children accidentally locked my current phone so I was looking for an old one to use in its place.  I turned this old phone on just incase and crazy enough it worked!  I hurried and got this picture to my email before it decided not to work again.

I just love this little guy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment