Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013

Dear Landry


Another Christmas is here!  It's hard to believe that this is your fourth Christmas in Heaven, although you never spent a Christmas on earth, it's still hard to believe.


I have felt you near a lot lately and I want to thank you for helping me along.  This time of year can be a struggle, even though it is my favorite time of year.  I always worry!!


This Christmas season has been a nice one, we didn't do any one thing in honor of your name but we did a few different anonymous things, (you know what they are).


This year we also added some new decorations to have reminders of you.  Dad bought a really cool angel solar light.  I have never seen anything like it!  I can't wait to put it out, but I think we will wait for some better weather.  I got some angel ornaments, that are pretty cool and a little angel statue that isn't all girly like most angel things.  Grandma got Bentley and Abby each a dragonfly ornament that is pretty cool too.  We also got you some beautiful white flowers for your garden marker outside.  I was hoping they would freeze quickly and stay for awhile but our weather warmed up just enough to ruin that plan.  We enjoyed the sunshine though.


We will always love and miss you!  Thank you for continuing to send us beautiful sunsets to enjoy every night.  Thank you for cheering us on during those down times and hard days.  Please continue to be with us and help us through this journey we call life.


We love you little man and hope your Christmas in heaven is wonderful!


Love you always and forever
Mom









No comments:

Post a Comment