Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thanks to Photoshop!

Since Landry only lived with us for a very short 23 days our pictures are limited. Abby had a slight runny nose the whole time he was alive. We had to be cautious so she had a mask on in all of the pictures of her holding Landry. Thanks to photoshop she now has two pictures holding Landry without a mask. I know she is in the same spot in and the same outfit but she does not care. She is just happy to have one.

I have played with this picture for hours on photoshop and I couldn't get something that I was impressed with. I finally resorted to sending it to a photoshop pro that has an amazing talent with anything to do with photos. This is her finished product and I am so excited. I love that we have a family picture with all six of us!! Thanks Ashlie, you are amazing!


3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful pictures!! What great memories and keepsakes to have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the family picture. So great to have. Hope things are well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gayle, it turned out beautiful! What a precious picture...I love them all!

    ReplyDelete