Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ways I Remember.....

This is Landry's memory box. I suggest anyone who has lost someone have one of these. We have it to keep special little things in. I love it. He is still part of our family even though he isn't physically here with us and little things like this remind us. I opened it the other day and saw he little socks that he wore his very last day here. Then I saw the bottle that he so miraculously drank from. As I think back to his short 23 days a lot of miracles happened on behalf of our little Landry and our family. For him to breath on his own and drink from that bottle was nothing short of a miracle. He came home to be with his family and that too was a miracle!
SUNSETS!! I love sunsets, sunrises, fresh blankets of snow and anything else that looks like it was sent from Heaven. I can't help but think maybe Landry has something to do with all those things now. I can just see all the little angels up there painting the perfect sunsets each night.



2 comments:

  1. I think a memory box is such a great idea. After our little boy passed I kept a few things from the hospital and I'm so glad I did. When Kamille got old enough I could show her pictures and his blanket and a few things like that and I think it brought him closer to her a little bit. Kamille took over our memory box that you gave us for Zoe. It was interesting some of the things she put in it, but I let her do it herself. It's nice to have the memory. Hope things are good. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it...and I have one too!!! It made me just crazy to think of the few special trinkets I had of my baby just packed away in a diaper box somewhere. She deserved better...just like your Landry! Thanks for sharing...everything-your heart, your family and your testimony. You keep me strong....lots of love!

    ReplyDelete